[OZAPRS] APRSDroid discontinued

Howard Small howard at small.com.au
Sat Apr 2 20:01:32 EST 2011

Hi Scott and others

Just had followed up on your post and saw the comments. What an
indictment of amateur radio and the so-called spirit amongst hams!

I realise it may be, as we often excuse it, just a few bad apples but it
seems to happen so often that I am beginning to think the bad apples are
in the majority...

Reminds me of the constant harping, backstabbing and endless criticism I
see on so many other ham forums. Sort of nice to be up here in the
tropics, away from the attitudes that develop in the over-crowded,
pressured cities and where, as a general rule, you know everyone that
posts on your local topics so you treat them with the same respect you
would show if you were in a face-to-face meeting.

73

howard
VK4BS