[OZAPRS] VK3RBT-1

vk5ex.andrew at gmail vk5ex.andrew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:20:24 EST 2010

Gday Ron,

Just looked at your track .. Looks pretty good.

We've currently got 5RAH-1 and 5RMB-1 off air at the moment. Thats tending
to reduce coverage out to the East a bit. Both sites took lightening hits a
couple of weeks back which took out the radios ( amongst other things  !! )
. Ive repaired them both and they are currently with Tony. He's giving them
both a bit of a soak test from his place before they get reinstated.

Regards .. Andrew .. VK5EX