[OZAPRS] WXSVR-AU Changes in the pipeline

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Mon Sep 6 19:36:37 EST 2010

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for providing the WXVR service it's a great addition to APRS.

A few notes on VK3;

There's a lot of water on the ground here at present but there don't seem to
be any BoM flood warnings on the maps.

With the new RSS format will VK3 and other states get the fire alerts?

Cheers

Richard

VK3JFK

  _____