[OZAPRS] Igate to RF

Mike Zwingl oe3mzc oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Thu Sep 2 19:32:33 EST 2010

Gday,
in OE we have a second QRG (local) on 70cm in urban areas just for handhelds
like VX-8 and THD7...
so this will cope with the lower power of these HTs,
...with just one bidirectional IGate/Digi for messages,
and NO WIDEn-N traffic, so only WIDE1-1 (ex-RELAY) will be digipeated,
so you can have posits every 30 seconds, without messing up the channel.

hope this helps in the discussion.
vy 73 de OE3MZC
Mike