[OZAPRS] APRS passcode

Nik Presser nikp007 at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 29 22:38:36 EST 2010

G'day John,

I'm possibly a week away from aquiring an FT350R, hence I'm very interested in local feedback from APRS operators of these rigs. Any major dislikes or cool features? Was looking at the TM-D710 but I very much like the user interface of the FT350's.

Either reply here or direct - although I'm sure many others are interested in comments about the new 350. I've heard the latest firmware is very good.

Cheers,

Nik Presser
VK3BA
Geelong