[OZAPRS] APRS Tracker

kevcav kevcav at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 29 17:44:15 EST 2010

Trackers without a receiver do not conform with the technical
specifications under which we all have agreed to operate  when we were
licensed.

If you want a good system for HF use then get yourself an SCS DSP
Tracker / TNC,  all other solutions are simply non compliant and
substandard in their performance.