[OZAPRS] APRS Tracker

Gerard Hill vk2io at amsat.org
Mon Nov 29 11:18:25 EST 2010

The amateur regs have always stated that you should listen first before
transmitting. APRS shouldn't be any different.

I expect the RTG is contributing to the severe congestion they're now
trying to overcome in the US on 144.39 MHz. Byonics should have called
it the Micro-Trak QRM.

Cheers ... Gerard, VK2IO