[OZAPRS] Good propagation tonight...

Carl Makin carl at stagecraft.cx
Fri Nov 19 22:35:40 EST 2010

Ok, I'm amused.

I'm currently watching VK2RTZ-1, (Mt Sugarloaf near Newcastle) bounce
into VK1RGI-1 (Mt Ginini) via VK2RUW-1 (Wollongong).  That's a 270km
hop then a 200km hop.

I'm also seeing, via VK1RGI-1, in the last hour;
- the VK2HIM-1 iGate near Nowra, (lots of traffic from him, mainly
iGate transmits)
- VK2RAO-1 at Mt Canobolas (Near Orange),
- VK2RWG-1 at Wagga,
- VK3RAW-1 at Albury/Wodonga,
- VK3XJB via VK3RAW-1 then VK2RGF-1 (which seems to be out near
Griffith)
- VK2BAC-9 (who seems to be NW of Maitland) via VK2RTZ then VK2RUW-1

Interestingly nothing from Sydney itself.

Most entertaining.

Carl.
(vk1kcm)