[OZAPRS] Coming to Australia with APRS

Vasily Matveev ra1amw at mail.ru
Wed Nov 10 21:50:20 EST 2010

David and Justine OlsenTerry VK5ATNDave HorsfallDavid Hardy VK2NH
Thanks for your guide.We decided to get to Alice Springs by plane and take with us lots of beer instead of water :)
Howard VK4BS.Thanks for invitation to Cairns.We will be glad to drop at you place.
Dom Bragge VK2JNA.Thanks for your invitation.We put in our list to come to MWRS on Wednsday while we get to Sydney.
Thanks to everybody for reply to my announce.
See you soon.
73's de RA1AMW Vasily & XYL Alexandra