[OZAPRS] Digipeater listing for VK3 & VK5

Peter Watkins vk3tkk at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 9 21:09:44 EST 2010

Nik,

There's a PDF file available at http://www.wia.org.au/members/digital/packet/

73 Peter VK3TKK

From: Nik Presser <nikp007 at bigpond.com>
Subject: [OZAPRS] Digipeater listing for VK3 & VK5
To: ozaprs at aprs.net.au

G'day all on the list, please excuse my ignorance as I'm a bit new to APRS. I'm keen to start up on APRS but still researching the mode.

Can someone point me in the direction of a current listing of VK3 & VK5 or even a national listing of Digipeaters please? I'm trying to build a picture of roughly which areas are covered. I've trawled the old and new national APRS websites and I haven't been able to turn up anything.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Nik Presser
VK3BA