[OZAPRS] Ballina area pretty dead for APRS

Dave dave at hunterlink.net.au
Tue Nov 9 06:48:48 EST 2010

All,

Sorry Ray, Dave VK2XPX, used to run a gateway at Newcastle Uni (VK2RAP),
back in JNOS days. Working with vk2eo, we tried 6m BBS forwarding to you
(I think).

I have two PACcomm tncs back in Newcastle. I could get them to you (or
further up the coast, if there's someone working on something else
there). We expect to drive back to Newcastle for a while and then back
up the coast at least as far as Wooli over the the Christmas period. Not
sure about 828's because I did 'clean up' a bit ;-).

Dave
VK2XPX back in Cairns