[OZAPRS] VK5THB-1 Digi Status

Ron Perry ronk at ncable.com.au
Mon Nov 8 12:52:46 EST 2010

G'day Bob,
That is great news, as I'll be thru that way to Port Augusta on
Wednesday, and be returning on Sunday. Callsigns will be VK3JAW-7 using
Tinytrack AIO in her gearsack, and VK3ECV-7 running a D700 into a small
dual band.
I'll be looking forward to checking the tracks later in the day.
Regards,
Ron
vk3ecv/vk3wrm