[OZAPRS] Mobile UI-View

Mark Austin vk2jma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 10:18:23 EST 2010

Adrian,
Yes, no big deal, but also have a look at APRSIS in both the 32 & CE versions.

I'm running the CE version on a HTC tytan11 with a 3G data only card.
The up stream auto filtering makes a real difference to the the data
download. Using the device almost full time only costs me about 150meg
last month, (including some email checking).
Regards
Mark