[OZAPRS] HF Aprs

Mick vk2cmp at me.com
Tue May 25 12:07:45 EST 2010

Thanks Phillip,

I did change to V0.64 s/w so was wondering if that may have corrupted my HF settings. VHF still works fine. One question is where are the GPS lat/ long cords in the compressed format? Should I be able to see them using AGWPE?

cheers
Mick

Hi Mick
               I looked at your call on aprs.if  last beacon was 14.38
/2/5/10  so I would say that you are not making to an Igate or
you have a TX problem

Your packets look ok ..

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE

>Hi to the list,

>My HF setup (FT857/ TT4) seems to have stopped getting in on aprs. I have
decoded the transmission form the 4WD