[OZAPRS] VK4BBS-15 Mobile Around Australia

Brian Beamish dinkum at optusnet.com.au
Sun May 16 21:12:17 EST 2010

Hi

Currently we are at Barkly Homestead in Northern Territory and whilst mobile
beaconing on 30m (10.147.57 USB) every 5 minutes whilst travelling at
highway speeds.
When stationary to conserve battery as we have fridge etc to run we are not
beaconing at all.
We expect to be on the road until early October.

Maureen and Brian "The Dinkum Couple" enjoying the great outdoors

Please do not just click REPLY as this will include our email in your reply.
Please send a new email to dinkum4 at gmail.com
See where we are Click http://aprs.fi/?call=vk4bbs-15 We hope to place photos on Facebook from time to time. Mobile 0427387408