[OZAPRS] Surpise for 40m !!!

Gerard Hill vk2io at amsat.org
Tue Mar 23 15:41:39 EST 2010

What Scott said, but here's a little more info:
http://www.aprs.net.au/hf/hf-aprs-frequencies

Check what tone frequencies your modem has here:
http://www.aprs.net.au/hf/hf-modem-tones

Nominally, the frequency is 7036 kHz LSB using the standard 1600/1800 tones.

Cheers ... Gerard, VK2IO

John Simon wrote:
> What QRG on 40M?  I've missed it each time it was spoken about.
>

>                      73, John de VK2XGJ
>           If,  when I die,  and I have the most toys,
>                          what do I win?

>>> VK6LD-15>APOTC1,GATE,VK3CV-1,WIDE2*,qAR,VK7JH-1:!3500.36S/11719.55E(350/000/A=000067