[OZAPRS] What are the frequencies used for APRS on HF using PSK63?

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon Mar 22 11:45:10 EST 2010

It's 10147.6 for 0k3 packet with 1600/1800Hz tones.

However, there has been discussion on the TAPR aprs list about an offset
for PSK63 that enables both PSK63 and 0k3 packet to share the same rig.
The offset, determined by the PSK63 tones, enables the same rig (dial)
frequency to be used by both modes.

I wasn't following the discussion closely enough to provide more detail.
Check out the TAPR archives.

Ray vk2tv