[OZAPRS] Lost Ham

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Wed Jun 30 17:36:39 EST 2010

Rory,

The ACMA database
(http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/register_search.main_page) shows the
callsign allocated to Leonard Alfred Walker
<http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_lookup?pCLIENT_NO=1148193>

A further search reveals there is no client with the name you provided;
perhaps Wallace has given AR away or he is a SK.

There is no White Pages entry for W.L. Egan at his address in the 1996
callbook. Could be a silent number or again, SK.

Not much help, sorry.

Ray vk2tv