[OZAPRS] Brisbane tracking

Ashley Betts Ashley.Betts at saltbushsoftware.com
Sun Jun 27 13:35:36 EST 2010

Hi All,
     I'm an APRS newby and trying to get my handheld (yaesu vx8dr)
identified on the APRS maps at either aprs.net.au or aprs.fi. I'm
receiving notifications of other stations but I'm not convinced my
packets are being propagated to  an aprs-is. I have tried digi paths
wide1-1,wide2-1 and wide1-1,wide2-2 with no luck. Does anyone have any
suggestions on what I might be doing wrong or some troubleshooting
tips that might help me resolve this problem?

Regards,

Ashley (vk4fogy)

Ashley Betts

Saltbush Software
Excellence in Software Engineering Practices

email: Ashley.Betts at saltbushsoftware.com
	      Ashley.Betts at sbsw.com.au
web:   http://www.saltbushsoftware.com
	      http://www.sbsw.com.au