[OZAPRS] Davis Wireless Vantage Pro, Weatherlink for APRS

Ben Lindner-VK5JFK vk5jfk at activ8.net.au
Mon Jun 7 15:50:45 EST 2010

Stuart,

If you are still going to use W/Link and maybe with UiView you will need
a small add on called WXNow. This will allow UIView to get the txt file
it needs. If you wish a copy email off list and I can send it to you. It
is a very small.

The WeatherLink APRS software will not TX APRS info by itself. I have
Davis VP2 but cabled with APRS data logger

cheers
Ben
VK5JFK