[OZAPRS] Thanks

Terry Neumann tfneumann at internode.on.net
Mon Jun 7 10:22:10 EST 2010

I've just been away on a trip in the Arkaroola area for a few days,
posing as VK5ATN-15 for most of the trip

I'd like to thank all the providers of Igates whose stations managed to
capture and pass on my HF position reports, especially on the later part
of the trip to Arkaroola and  also _all _of the return leg yesterday.
VK2TV-4 seems to have had the largest magnet for my signals most of the
time - thanks Ray!

Station details:

Garmin GPS 18
TT3
IC-706 on 30 metres
LDG Z-100
Home brew 6 foot helical whip for 30 mx on the bull bar - Ford Courier
Dual Cab.

Thanks again to all concerned,

73
Terry