[OZAPRS] HF APRS

Howard Small howard at small.com.au
Thu Jun 3 20:08:52 EST 2010

I managed to get three packets to VK8AB-4 in Darwin yesterday
(Wednesday) morning at around 0930 to 1000hrs but have had no luck since
on 30 or 40 metres. Not sure why this should be as I have tried
beaconing every ten minutes for hours on end and have tried adjusting
audio levels.

I realise this is not likely but if anyone has a bright idea as to what
might solve the problem I am all ears! Other than that I will try it in
the mobile installation on the weekend and see what happens.

Howard
VK4BS