[OZAPRS] HF check pse

Gerard Hill vk2io at exemail.com.au
Thu Jun 3 09:25:07 EST 2010

Hi Phillip and Rob,

Thanks for the report on 40m frequency. Can you let me know whether the
report is on the frequency of the recovered audio or the carrier
frequency? Being lower sideband, they move in opposite directions.

For example, if a station is +10 Hz high in their audio on LSB, they
would need to increase their carrier freq by 10 Hz to correct it.
If a station is +10 Hz high in carrier frequency, they would need to
decrease their carrier freq by 10 Hz to correct it.

I am guessing that it is an audio report.

Cheers ... Gerard, VK2IO