[OZAPRS] OT: what to use for Antenna Tip?

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Wed Jul 28 13:52:54 EST 2010

Hi Rob,

Thanks, I'll have a chat to the guys at Metaland tomorrow, and see if I can source it here.. if not i may take you up on your offer :)

The tip is 152mm long, just over 3mm diameter, so likely 1/8" :)

Silly question - is stainless always shiny??  Perhaps the stock tips are stainless, but I've only ever seen shiny silver stainless in kitchenware, so was assuming not, as they're not shiny ;)

Regards,

Damien

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust