[OZAPRS] VK6UZ

Brian Beamish dinkum at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 28 11:25:20 EST 2010

Hi Dave

I will certainly do that  as I have noticed myself that I have not been
getting in for a few days we are though stopping at places for 2-3 days and
often then beaconing does not take place. Will though certainly move it down
slightly as you suggest.

I had intended to try and get in touch with VK6UZ when in Perth 2nd-9th
August to see if we can arrange a time for him to net me in.

All is going well on our trip do hope yours is also although I have to see a
medic In Perth whilst we hope not may delay us there for a short period.

We move down next time I am out and about.

Thanks for your advice, enjoy the rest of your trip.

73 Brian VK4BBS
Currently in Kalbarri move to Geraldton tomorrow morning for 2 nights