[OZAPRS] OT: what to use for Antenna Tip?

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Wed Jul 28 09:57:22 EST 2010

Hey Andrew,

I have the length no worries (currently using a welding rod ;) ) - was more that i was assuming it was some special kind of steel, as it doesn't seem to rust.. - but it's definitely not stainless or gal..?

Hrrm, hadn't thought of fencing wire, that might be thick enough :)

Cheers,

DG

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust