[OZAPRS] Proposed digi for Mt Nardi

Steve Sharp sharpst at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 12:12:11 EST 2010

I'm building up a digi for the Summerland club who are going to place it on
Mt Nardi. http://tinyurl.com/Mt-Nardi

Now I'm the first to put my hand up and say I'll have a go - but sadly my
skill set is a little light so I thought it best to get some feedback from
people who have more experience in this field and hopefully get it right the
first time;-)

I'm using a foxdigi and seem to be getting the desired effect and it is
repeating (most) of the packets it receives from VK4RGC-3.

I have configured it thus, but not sure that I have the optimum
settings yet....(obviously MYCALL and the BTEXT location will be changed for
it's installation site)

ECHO ON
TXDELAY 64
GPS $GPGGA
TRace OFF
MONitor ALL
DIGIpeater ON
BEACON On EVERY 30
UNPROTO WIDE1-1 V WIDE2-2
MYCALL VK2POO-3
MYALIAS WIDE2-1
BTEXT !2814.23s/15330.09e#/FoxDigi Testing for SARC

Any tweaks?

73 Steve VK2POO