[OZAPRS] Tinytrak 4 as a digipeater...?

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Wed Jul 14 13:24:07 EST 2010

Rob..

After looking at a few options including Tinytrak 4 and TNC-X (with addon
digi board) which I have myself I go for the OT2 (often refered to as
Tracker2) every time as a network digi on remote sites.

Check out the OT2M
http://www.argentdata.com/products/tracker2.html

I currently have a OT2M running on solar power here with a Maxon radio
VK5AH-1

Tony  Hunt VK5AH  wavetel at internode.on.net

----- Original Message ----- > Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 18:18:17 +0800