[OZAPRS] OZAPRS Digest, Vol 6, Issue 40

Howard Small howard at small.com.au
Mon Jan 25 16:36:10 EST 2010

Rob

I bought one some years back but only got it out of the box last week. It is
running fine and was already programmed to 145.175 on channel 1 and 144.800
on channel 2. As I understand it there is programming software available but
I have not had to use it.

I am expecting a Fox Delta mini digi this week which I will pair up with the
DM 2550 and use as a fill-in digi. I expect it should work fine but will
post the results when it is done.

Howard
VK4BS