[OZAPRS] Cavity info

Tony King vk3api at people.net.au
Mon Jan 18 19:29:38 EST 2010

Hi All,
I am currently in the process of finalising an APRS repeater for
coexistence with the Yarra Valley Amateur radio groups 2m repeater and
am at the point where I need to machine up a cavity or two.

Can anyone point me to a suitable amateur design for a 2m unit as ex
commercial ones are a bit thin on the ground here at the moment.

Actually any design formulas would also be appreciated then I could
design my own.
                                                                                        regards Tony VK3API