[OZAPRS] Help need to setup UI-View32 in the Wyong area

Michael Wain vk3hau at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jan 7 15:43:29 EST 2010

Hi Adrian,

Make sure you have you passcode entered in the " APRS server setup " under the " setup " key on top of the screen ( Validation Number ) and the server ticked in the list is rotate.aprs.net.au:14579
if you don't see that server listed in the servers list, you can add it by clicking the mouse over one of the server listed, hit the " Ins " key on you keyboard and type in the new server, hit " enter " and then click on the tick box, make sure there are no other servers ticked. also tick the " APRS server log on required " box, every other box needs to be unticked, click on OK, then go to the " Action " key on top of the screen, click on " connect To APRS server ". done. hope this helps.

EGARC Inc. Publicity Officer.

Michael Wain - VK3HAU
Ph : 613 - 51411650
Email - vk3hau at vk3egc.org