[OZAPRS] Wide what

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 6 09:34:46 EST 2010

Howard

 From APRS.net.au

HF Path Settings

The path of APRS v GATE, WIDE2-1 should get your position to a VHF
IGate via a HF Gateway.

VHF Path Settings

For Mobile stations, the path of  APRS v WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 is used
nationally (even Internationally).

For Fixed stations, a path of APRS v WIDE2-1 is generally
recommended, however each state may apply slightly different
practises. Please check your local state pages for further information.