[OZAPRS] WXSVR-AU Update - NSW Bushfire info

Geoff geoff-lists at gatwards.org
Sat Jan 2 16:47:33 EST 2010

Yep – that’s a nice georss feed Scott J

Currently I have the NSW feed lighting up the LGA shape for each incident (mainly because the feed includes the Council Area)

However – on looking at what is currently on the map this may be a bit of overkill….

You guys think that we should highlight the shape on the map or just display an object for each incident?

(The TAS feed would only be able to do the object given there is no data on the affected LGA in their stream)

Geoff