[OZAPRS] old amo box portable aprs repeater

Rob Heyer vk2xic at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 25 15:14:05 EST 2010

David,
I have used a power connector like these for such a job and they don't cost much, so you can out fit the station with them (see Photos attached).
I think they would be good for putting on the side of any box for charging the battery and or for hooking up to a small solar panel as they have a 4, 6 and up to 12 pin config, so the more cables the more you can do.... but don't forget to purchase correct number of male and female pins. The can be purchased from places like Jaycar, DSEect.
Trust it all goes well for you.

 73's
Rob Heyer
IRLPVK2RMP Node No. 6018 (146.850 MHz)
ECHOLINK  via Node No. 325276
APRS - VK2XICQTH; VK2XIC-3 Testing new 'stuff';
VK2XIC-4 Bicycle; VK2XIC-5 Camp Site; VK2XIC-9 Car; VK2XIC-12 Portable
Member - WIA  & IARS
                - SES (Shellharbour City)
Eat Australian lamb a 1,000,000 Dingos can't be wrong!