[OZAPRS] Setting up TT4 Tx on 2m

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Fri Feb 19 19:11:05 EST 2010

Thanks Ray

It seems the MT8000 has just PWR and DEV adjustments. So it was DEV I
was adjusting.

After adjusting deviation by listening to change in audio, I've now
managed 1 kilometer range out of the 8 watt tracker with rubber
antenna, sitting on the dashboard of my car. I am not sure how much
better I could expect with this set up, but I was hoping for quite a
bit better. My digi is picking up mobiles from 20k away.

David