[OZAPRS] HELP RE Tinytrax 4 telemetry data and control?

Paul Mullins pmullins at adam.com.au
Sat Feb 6 02:22:24 EST 2010

Hi all,
questions regarding telemetry data and bit sense on tinytrax 4?

I am working on a project of my own that could use the telemetry and bit
sense to control the device and the telemetry to watch the item.

Does any body know how you remotely swap or toggle the bit sense data
lines? TinyTrax 4 have 8 bit sense and this would be enough to run the
project

Could some one shed some light on how this works, please.

Many Thanks

Paul

VK5VCO

--
Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for the content of this E-Mail,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via E-Mail. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this E-Mail.