[OZAPRS] Missed Somthing?

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Wed Feb 3 16:23:36 EST 2010

Ian,

nws-stations.txt is a file that specifies what will be sent to RF from
the Inet. It's construction is one item per line. That item may be a
specific item such as my local wx station ALDAVILLA, a specific
callsign, vk1ian, or a wildcard. the first three characters constitute a
wildcard so that vk2 will send all vk2 stations and AO- will send all AO
series satellites.

Michael,

your file is in the correct location. The permissions on my file are
640, with vk2tv being the owner and group. Since were now looking for a
needle in a haystack, did you chmod 4755 xastir? I don't know if this is
required for a serial TNC but it certainly is for kernel ax25.

Ray vk2tv