[OZAPRS] Missed Somthing?

Michael vk5ard at internode.on.net
Wed Feb 3 14:32:00 EST 2010

I have now also tried different servers and filters. I know its not likely
to be the cause but I am at a dead end here. Got lots of stations on the map
but still nothing going to RF. Just the beacons are being transmitted. I am
wondering if there is a way I can confirm that the nws-stations file is
being loaded. It is a possible point where it might cause posits not to be
sent out on RF.

Here is what the file looks like.
# nws-stations.txt
#
# callsigns
VK0
VK1
VK2
VK3
VK4
VK5
VK6
VK7
VK8
VK9
VI1
VI2
VI3
VI4
VI5
VI6
VI7
VI8
VI9
AX1
AX2
AX3
AX4
AX5
AX6
AX7
AX8
AX9
#
# IRLP Stations
STN
# End of file

nws-stations.txt is located in ~/.xastir/data/ wich I believe to be the
correct location.
As mentioned before I can confirm that the following settings are checked.

File/Configure/Defaults
      Transmit Station Option        Fixed Station
      Igate Options                  RF->Inet and Inet->RF

 Interface/Interface Control
	Configure TNC
      IGate Options                  Allow RF->Inet and Inet->RF Traffic

Path1: APX195 via WIDE2-2
iGate to RF path is WIDE2-2
rotate.aprs.net.au:14580 With filter set to m/500

Not likely to be related to the TNC startup file as the station is beaconing
and received pakets are going out to the net.

Please help before I go bald!!!!

Michael
VK5MW