[OZAPRS] Missed Somthing?

Michael vk5ard at internode.on.net
Tue Feb 2 18:16:06 EST 2010

All turned on there too.

From: ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au [mailto:ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au] On
Behalf Of Ray Wells
Sent: Tuesday, 2 February 2010 4:40 PM
To: Australian APRS Users
Subject: Re: [OZAPRS] Missed Somthing?

Michael,

I use kernel ax25 so don't have TNC config options. I do have an "Allow
Transmitting" option in addition to Allow RF->Inet and Inet->RF in the
interface config. I see that TNC Config has the same option - you don't
mention if it's selected.

It's only a computer program, we WILL win .... ha!

Ray vk2tv

Michael wrote:

Yes . Here is the settings for interface and defaults.

File/Configure/Defaults
        Transmit Station Option               Fixed Station
        Igate Options                  RF->Inet and Inet->RF

Interface/Interface Control - Configure TNC
        IGate Options                  Allow RF->Inet and Inet->RF Traffic

nws-stations.txt is in ~/.xastir/data
it is the same file as used in previous install so should be no issue there

Thanks again but still no joy