[OZAPRS] Australian APRS IS servers

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Thu Dec 30 22:57:21 EST 2010

ISS has been off for 2 days now by the looks of the data

They do that sometimes when they are space walking.

Here is my "space" filter which is a bit old now

filter p/KE7EGC/RAFT/NMARS/ANDE/PCSAT/W3AD/RS0/ISS d/RS0ISS*/RAFT/NMARS/ANDE-1/ANDE-2/PCSAT-1/PCSAT-11/W3ADO-1

you can get away with

filter p/RS0/ISS d/RS0ISS*

- Andrew VK4TEC -