[OZAPRS] smart meters ?

Gary Stern vk2zbb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 00:14:08 EST 2010

Thinking about, it should really be too hard to self monitor power
consumption, total, circuit by circuit etc.... and even possibly work
out power factors, I wouldn't doubt there is a setup somewhere on the
market, usb to a computer and store everything, do your own calculations
and then you could check these smart meters...

Any bets on their accuracy :-)