[OZAPRS] Igate to RF

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Mon Aug 30 09:03:53 EST 2010

Hi Jack

The issue with 145.150 Mhz I think is desense from operating so close. If we want to make this national, we should talk to the national frequency allocation people.

Are there any 'permanent' users of 145.150 Mhz around Australia?

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/