[OZAPRS] Alinco 635 TNC

Steve Sharp sharpst at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 15:28:35 EST 2010

I'm in need of a little help (again) I have been using an Alinco 635 with
it's on board TNC for a few years now with good results.

For reasons unknown the TNC dumped it's config - no problem as I had copied
the config file, on my laptop, which is now 2 laptops back:-(

Had a go at re-configuring from memory and the TNC docs (it's a Tasco based
TNC), but have not got it working.

Here's the current settings, could an eye be cast over them and perhaps
point out what I've missed/stuffed up?

Thanks, Steve VK2POO

ASYRXOVR 0
AUTOLF   ON
AXDELAY  5
AXHANG   0
BEACON   EVERY 30
BBFAIED  0
BTEXT    VK2POO listening 145.175MHZ 91.5Hz CTCSS
Link state is: DISCONNECTED
CHECK    30
CMSG     OFF
CMSGDISC OFF