[OZAPRS] Slightly OT: How to get a parallel port these days?

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Wed Apr 28 21:34:52 EST 2010

Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> I've heard that they DON'T work for this type of application - designed
> for printing only. A PCI card would be your best bet then.

*grin* yep, but I don't think I can fit a PCI card into my toughbook..
Hence the PCMCIA card that I'd rather not spend the dosh on ;)

Just fired up the programmer on my old garage pc, works great though :)

Now i just have to figure out where on earth I put my MTR-8000
programming app :(

Cheers,

DG

Damien Gardner Jnr