[OZAPRS] HF operation on 40m

vk2hlt at netspace.net.au vk2hlt at netspace.net.au
Fri Apr 23 17:57:56 EST 2010

Gday Mick, im running 40m APRS very successfully on 7036 using a Tiny Track.
Remembering there are only a few 40m gate stations around compared to many on
30m, may have just been conditions etc. My mobile gets the majority of its
beacons through, I sometimes get in through a ZL station too depending on time
of day etc.
Cheers Tim VK2HLT