[OZAPRS] Igate appliance instead of a PC

Mark Austin vk2jma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 19:18:30 EST 2010

G'Day Michael.
The VK2JMA-5 IGate in Tamworth suffered a similar demise, only the PC didn't
come back after the storm. The new setup is an older Adventech 12v disk-less
mini PC (ARK-1380, I think) running Ubuntu 9.10 and Xastair 1.9.7 on a 4 gig
compact flash card (no HDD at all). It's not a router type device, but it
has been a set and forget IGate and a full 12v solution.

Regards,
Mark
VK2JMA