[OZAPRS] opentracker & Puxing-777 Handheld Radio

Paul Mullins pmullins at adam.com.au
Sat Apr 17 09:48:58 EST 2010

Hi there David and co.

I have had a puxing 777 and a TT4 working on APRS for a while and never
really had a problem

This is what I have wired to you will need to see what the opentracker
connections are but

The 2.5 mm connector
tip is the tx audio to be sent (mic)
ring in NOT CONNECTED
base is the ground

the 3.5 mm connector

tip NC
ring is the speaker
base is the PTT

on the TT4 I just wired it up as per normal , no jummpers on the audio /
ptt just straight.

The volume level needs to be low, I marked my radio with the position
that works. These are the basic connections needed and All I used

--
Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for the content of this E-Mail,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via E-Mail. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this E-Mail.