[OZAPRS] 30m mobile antenna

Tim Ahpee tim at ahpee.org
Thu Apr 8 19:35:21 EST 2010

Hi Stuart,

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 02:09:51PM +0930, Stuart Cameron wrote:
> Hello all, I would like to find out if there is any recommended HF 30m
> mobile antenna as I am currently using a Codan 7350 which I would like to
> use for general HF.

I've got a Diamond HF30FX that seems to work pretty well. Picked it up
from Strictly Ham in Melbourne a couple of years back.

http://strictlyham.com.au/diamond/mobile-antennas/hf-series

It works really well except for the time I drove down an extremely
corrogated road and the tuning lock nut came loose and the SWR went way
bad.

Cheers,
Tim
VK3EF