[OZAPRS] Help needed with a data visualization project

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-Active.Net.Au
Wed Apr 7 15:16:03 EST 2010

People

I have a list of postcodes and I want to overlay on the map a
semi-transparent layer showing the area of coverage of all the postcodes on
my list.

This is to do with the Senate Inquiry I mentioned I had written a report for
yesterday. I have decided I need to add something to it.
The postcodes have to do with where Home Assessors are located, and what I
want to show is how badly people in regional areas are covered by this
program. For instance of the 8,000 assessors, not a single one appears to be
located within hundreds of KM from Broken Hill.

If anyone can help me with this project it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/