[OZAPRS] TM-D700A won't turn on

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-Active.Net.Au
Tue Apr 6 17:26:35 EST 2010

G'day

The other trick is that there are some adhesive foam pads and tape on the
PCB from memory. I have found this to cause issues with causing the device
to lock up. If you open the radio, have a look around this area and see if
this is causing the issue. I think I have a copy of the D700 manual
somewhere... Alternately, a search on the net will find one... Try
	http://pdfdatabase.com/kenwood-tm-d700-service-manual.html

Darryl

P.S. For those who are interested in one of the other things that I have
been doing, check out the following URL. This is for the Senate Inquiry into
the Green Loans fiasco. I have done an analysis of the reports issues to
householders and found that the reports are worse than useless. So bad that
they suggest I can replace my Hot Water heater with a solar one, saving me
$190 per year, when I only spend $105/year on Hot Water! My submission is
number 49.

http://www.aph.gov.au/Senate/committee/eca_ctte/green_loans/submissions.htm

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/